practical information on the town of Zakopane and the region (since 2003)
DISCOVER ZAKOPANE.COM- TRAVEL GUIDE TO ZAKOPANE AND TATRA MOUNTAINS
Due to lack of snow instead of snowmobile rides are organized quad rides. Horse sleigh are replaced by horse carriages. Ski courses are unchanged.
SLEIGH RIDES in National Park
SKI / SNB COURSES (2 - 4 days)
Upcoming EVENTS in Zakopane
- April 9 - 16 Easter Fair in Zakopane - Niepodległości Square (100m far from Krupowki) - an opportunity to buy regional products connected with Easter
- April 21st EASTER EGG SKI COMPETITION on Kalatowki Glade in Tatra National Park - a spectacular competition involving participants dressed in costumes from different epochs.
- April 30th - May 5th - United Europe Jazz Festival.
Good to know before arrival
- The ski season in Zakopane usually begins in late December (around Christmas) and lasts until the end of March.
- The various colors of the trails in Tatra National Park don't indicate the degree of difficulty.
- Krupówki Street is the absolute center. You will find here most of the shops, restaurants, pubs etc.
- Local people (especially older ones) like to be greeted with
Dzień Dobry (Good Morning).
ACCOMMODATION in ZAKOPANE
our SUMMER OFFERS for individual tourists:
news from Zakopane can be found on our Fan Page Discover Zakopane:
If you need any information about our hometown you can ask your question here: